This page will be updated with locations and times for upcoming classes. All classes will follow these guidelines:
- Classes will run as a series of six weeks. This will allow us to get to know one another as yoga practitioners and people. Courses are designed around a theme. See course descriptions below.
- Students will pay for classes upfront using Paypal. If injury prohibits participation, the balance will be applied to future enrollment. This process encourages both of us to honor the commitment.
- Classes are limited to 12-15 participants depending on topic and location. This size group allows me to provide specific feedback on alignment or other individual needs as they arise.
- Yoga for Educators: This class is designed for PreK-12 teachers and addresses the specific needs of the educator population. It is yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises with an emphasis on the physical needs of teachers. You’ll walk out of class with some practical exercises you can do in your classroom or on your lunch break to recenter yourself. This course is suitable for those who have never done yoga as well as those who desire to reconnect with their practice.
- Working from the Ground Up: Each class works systematically from the base of the spine to the lower back, upper abdomen, center of the body, base of the throat, forehead, and top of head. This course is suitable for those who have never done yoga as well as those who desire to reconnect with their practice.
- Movement and Breathing for the Classroom: This class will begin with movement for the participants and then move into strategies that classroom teachers can use with their student population to reign in the energy level, increase focus, and help with discipline concerns. We will learn meditation strategies as well as partner poses to put joy and connection back into the classroom!
If you are interested in upcoming courses, sign up below and I’ll send you the calendar!